The Business Development Representative (BDR) supports a team of direct sales members. The BDR will be responsible for generating new business via inbound and outbound sales initiatives.
- Perform outbound calling to generate new sales opportunities.
- Follow-up on inbound sales inquiries to generate new sales opportunities.
- Schedule meetings and demos for Sales Representatives after proper lead qualification.
- Research and generate target accounts for outbound call campaigns.
- Manage and update the company’s contact and account databases as it relates to respective regions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in sales or similar client support role – strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency – experience using Salesforce.com CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – preferred.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in cyber security a plus