SAINT Corporation has been in business for 16 years and is located in downtown Bethesda, MD, a short walk from the Bethesda metro stop. We offer a premier workplace environment where employees have the opportunity to perform challenging work and fulfill their ambitions for individual growth.
SAINT Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including a range of insurance options, retirement accounts, and educational assistance. We also offer a competitive vacation schedule and paid parking.
SAINT Corporation looks for highly skilled people who can help us design the technology-driven products and services that will ensure the continued success and future growth of the Company.
Please send resume with complete confidentiality to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Opening: Vulnerability Research Engineer
SAINT is looking for experienced, self-motivated vulnerability research engineer with expertise in security research and development of vulnerability checks and remediation guidance. Key responsibilities will include: researching and tracking the latest published vulnerabilities; analysis of vendor-supplied patches and remediation guidance; and development of vulnerability check signatures and remediation content. Reverse engineering and exploit development experience, a plus. Candidate must be authorized to work for employer in the United States.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Python, C or PERL expertise in a Linux environment.
- Comfortable utilizing network sockets to implement common application protocols (HTTP, SSL, FTP, DNS, SMB, LDAP, RPC, etc.)
- Familiar with common Application Layer content formats, such as HTML, XML, CSS, etc.
- Experience with modern web service technologies a plus – i.e., AJAX, SOAP RPC, JSON, RESTful architectures, etc.
- Technical understanding of basic software security pitfalls, such as stack overflows, heap overflows, null-pointer dereferences, SQL injection, cross site scripting, directory traversal, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and training.
- 4+ year of experience with Linux
- Familiar with vulnerability exploitation techniques, such as NOP sleds, heap spraying, return-oriented programming, JIT spraying, etc.
- Static or run-time binary reverse engineering of client/server software.
- Recent experience related to mobile application security.
- Recent experience related to web application vulnerabilities and security weaknesses.