SAINT Corporation Overview
Since its inception in 1998, SAINT Corporation has been developing innovative software solutions. Now, celebrating over a decade as a global leader in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, our customers include high-level government agencies, top colleges and universities, and major financial institutions. Industries and governments all over the world are now using SAINT products and services to manage IT security risk and compliance.
Our vision is to deliver innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs, at a price point that is competitive in the market, and act in partnership with our customers to meet the ever-changing threats to critical information and IT assets.
The SAINT Difference
- SAINT was first in the industry to offer integrated vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- WebSAINT® – US Patent 6185689 – Method for network security assessment via the cloud
- WebSAINT PRO® – US Patent Pending
- SAINTscanner® is the first product to receive both FDCC and USGCB validation by NIST. NIST has also validated SAINT as an SCAP Authenticated Vulnerability and Patch Scanner and Unauthenticated Vulnerability Scanner. Read Press Release
- SAINT is accepted as a PCI Security Standards Council Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV).
- SAINT® is CVE certified.
- SAINT's products are award-winning, earning the following awards from SC Magazine:
- SAINT is available both as a software license AND as a cloud-based on-demand service (WebSAINT® and WebSAINT Pro®).
- SAINT was first in the industry to support the IPv6 protocol.