SAINT Corporation Overview
Since its inception in 1998, SAINT Corporation has been developing software products to make network security easy and affordable. Now, celebrating over a decade as a global leader in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, our customers include high-level government agencies, top colleges and universities, and major financial institutions. Industries and governments all over the world are now using SAINT products and services to manage IT security risk and compliance.
The SAINT Difference
- SAINT was first in the industry to offer integrated vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- WebSAINT® – US Patent 6185689 – Method for network security assessment via the cloud
- WebSAINT PRO® – US Patent Pending
- SAINTscanner® is the first product to receive both FDCC and USGCB validation by NIST. NIST has also validated SAINT as an SCAP Authenticated Vulnerability and Patch Scanner and Unauthenticated Vulnerability Scanner. Read Press Release
- SAINT is accepted as a PCI Security Standards Council Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV).
- SAINT® is CVE certified.
- SAINT's products are award-winning, earning the following awards from SC Magazine:
- SAINT is available both as a software license AND as a cloud-based on-demand service (WebSAINT® and WebSAINT Pro®).
- SAINT was first in the industry to support the IPv6 protocol.