Penetration Testing with SAINTexploit®
The SAINT Penetration Testing Tool is the ultimate resource to demonstrate the security—or vulnerability—of your network.
- Go beyond simply detecting vulnerabilities to safely exploiting them
- Demonstrate the path an attacker could use to breach your network
- Quantify risk to the system
- Manage resources more efficiently to better defend information assets
Based on years of vulnerability and exploitation experience, SAINT Corporation developed the SAINTexploit penetration testing tool. It is integrated with SAINT's vulnerability scanner allowing customers to exploit a vulnerability discovered by the scanner to confirm its existence without a doubt. Advanced users can also add their own exploits, modify existing exploits, and use SAINT's post-exploitation tools.
SAINTexploit will help improve performance during 3rd party reviews.
- SAINTexploit at a Glance
- Exploits vulnerabilities found by the SAINT scanner.
- Proves the existence of critical vulnerabilities.
- Includes IPv4 and IPv6 exploits.
- Features exploit tunneling that allows you to run penetration tests from an exploited target.
- Features seamless integration with SAINT's GUI.
- Boasts an extensive, multi-platform exploit library.
- Includes remote, local, and client exploits. See featured exploits.
- Includes application, SQL, XSS, and PHP exploits.
- Provides automatic penetration testing.
- Runs individual exploits on demand.
- Includes Web site emulator and e-mail forgery tool with built-in design templates.
New level of visibility. SAINTexploit provides a new level of visibility for network security. The penetration testing tool exploits vulnerabilities to give you insight into how your system would fare against attackers.
Quantify risk. With SAINTexploit, you can quantify the risk to your information assets by running controlled exploits on your system and generating reports to understand the true weaknesses in your network. By demonstrating the path an attacker could use to penetrate your network, you can estimate the potential damage to your data.
Manage resources more efficiently. By proving the existence of vulnerabilities with SAINTexploit, you can focus attention and resources where they are needed most. Knowing with confidence the extent of network vulnerability allows you to manage its remediation most efficiently.
Better defend your network. Armed with evidence of system weaknesses, you’re better equipped to fix vulnerabilities and secure the network. At the conclusion of each session, SAINTexploit provides recommendations and tools you can use to repair vulnerabilities.
Ease of use. SAINTexploit's features include the ease of use to manage penetration testing in-house, seamless integration with the SAINT graphical user interface, and additional tools to test client vulnerabilities such as Web browsers, databases, and desktop applications.
Continuously updated exploits. SAINTexploit boasts an extensive, multi-platform, exploit library that provides up-to-the-minute information on the latest posted vulnerabilities. It automatically uses all available exploits for any given operating system or software type.