The SAINT training team is committed to expanding your knowledge and technical skills for using SAINT's world-class security solutions. The content is designed for security practitioners and system administrators, exploring the complex security issues and strategies for getting the most out of SAINT’s extensive suite of tools. Topics include:
- Introduction to SAINT's security suite
- Overview of TCP/IP and other relevant network and target topics
- Fundamental security concepts
- Installing and configuring SAINT software
- Under the hood look at scanning with SAINT
- Setup and execution of various types of scans
- Performing analysis and remediation investigation
- Penetration testing concepts and use of SAINT's line of exploits and exploit tools
- Creating reports from templates or customized reports with more than 150 customization options
SAINT provides a number of ways our customers and partners can receive education and technical training on our products:
On-line documentation and instructional videos are available via the customer mySAINT portal.
Web-based Jumpstart Training
We offer 2-hour and 4-hour web-based instruction, with a SAINT instructor. The training content covers how to do everything from installation and setup, to using the various tools and capabilities in our product suite. This time is yours, so you can tailor the discussion and training material as you go through the course, and have the instructor focus on specific areas of interest to you.This training option qualifies students for up to 4 CPEs of professional training credit.
On-site Classroom Instruction
With this option, SAINT will collaborate with you and customize an on-site training experience for your team, in a classroom setting. The number of days of training is dictated by the course requirements. A full agenda qualifies students for SAINT certification and up to 12 CPEs of professional training credit.
Contact Sales for more information about these options, and how SAINT can help get you and your team get the most out of your product experience.