SAINT Certification Training
SAINT® certification training provides world-class support for a world-class product. The two-day certification course, designed for system administrators and information security professionals, explores complex security issues and teaches strategies for using SAINT effectively to address those challenges.
Certification training provides the most comprehensive guide to how SAINT tools work and how best to use them, deepening the security professional's understanding of basic TCP/IP concepts. Students receive SAINT certification upon completion of the course.
Certification training includes in-depth studies in the following areas:
- Introduction to SAINT and SAINTwriter
- Overview of TCP/IP
- Fundamental security concepts
- Installing and configuring SAINT
- What SAINT tests for
- Configuring the scan range
- Performing vulnerability assessments with SAINT Scanner
- Penetration testing with SAINTexploit
- Vulnerability management using SAINTmanager
SAINT has integrated pre-configured workstations into the training center; therefore, students do not need to bring a laptop.