We have an opportunity for a motivated Channel Partner Manager to get in on the ground floor! The CP program is well defined, and a framework established and ready for its first leader.
As a Channel Partner Manager you will focus on current and prospective Channel Partners and develop strategies to increase Carson & SAINT Products and Services sales through those defined Partners. The role requires strong understanding of Channel Partner processes, communication and collaboration skills combined with a sense of urgency to drive revenue generation.
What’s in it for you:
- Work for a well-established and successful company
- Fully defined and functioning sales funnel with modern cutting-edge prospecting technology
- Base plus commission
- New market with a wide-open lane
- Prospect, create and maintain relationships with Channel Partner accounts to create increased sales opportunities.
- Develop, maintain a sales strategy and business plan for your Partner accounts. Use the business plan as a roadmap for go-to-market program development, including sales goals.
- Work with sales management on development, execution of sales strategy.
- Develop sales forecasts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Contract management.
- Be seen and treated by Partners as a trusted and valued resource to them.
- Collaborate with the field marketing organization to plan, deliver and manage an effective communication and demand generation campaign for each Partner across the region.
- Work with marketing to access current sales tools and drive the creation of new solutions.
- Work with peers across Carson & SAINT field and marketing organizations to assure that best practices are utilized to drive effective Partner campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.