Carson & SAINT is currently looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager.
The team member will promote and sell both our capabilities as a cybersecurity services provider and our industry leading SAINT security suite.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- Join a growing company with a large upside in new customer growth
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- A culture that values its team members and the roles they play in our growth
- Join a team that believes in joining marketing frameworks with sales frameworks and sales skills to provide the sales members with clear paths to success
What You Will Do:
- Generate and execute sales plans with both new customers and an existing customer base, to meet profit increase goals.
- Communication and interaction with customers and prospects to develop client base through marketing and direct sales activities:
- initial demo set up, problems, questions, updating sales data in CRM , investigations, resolutions, sales calls, respond to queries, sales conversations and follow-up, provide updates on new products, etc.
- Develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking and qualify each prospect.
- Uses Company tools and software to analyze sales and discuss progress with accounts and management
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets and objectives established by the Company and maintain a shortened sales cycle
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your assigned quotas and revenue objectives
- Utilize channel sales resources as necessary
- Stay abreast of competitive industry and market intelligence and provide feedback in this area to executive management and marketing.
- Assists with related special projects, as required
What you’ll need:
- A Winning Attitude. The desire to always find a way to win.
- Experience in Cybersecurity sales. We are an advanced cybersecurity software, risk assessment and remediation company, you must be able to quickly learn and sell within a highly technical environment.
- Must understand current cybersecurity trends.
- Need experience in cybersecurity standards (NIST, PCI, HIPAA, etc.).
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Competency with sales tracking tools.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Advanced level computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, a contact management software and the Internet.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Carson & SAINT – through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.