SAINT is looking for experienced, self-motivated software developer with expertise in refining customer requirements into technical specifications, and developing secure browser-based software solutions for SAINT’s vulnerability, configuration, exploit, analysis and reporting products. Ideal candidate will be responsible for taking the lead on delivering key product features and functionality for SAINT solutions, delivered via software, cloud and pre-configured hardware. Candidate must be authorized to work for employer in the United States.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Candidate must have 7+ years of web-based application design and development experience on a Linux platform.
- Fundamental understanding of Agile Development methodology, and demonstrated experience in application design, development and deployment.
- Linux-based platforms
- Python and C programming languages
- Use of Active Record
- Relational database technologies (examples: sqlite; PostgreSQL; MySQL; MS SQL Server; Oracle).
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in secure programming principles for browser-based applications.
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol. Familiar with database administration methodologies, especially schema versioning and migration.
Required Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and training.
- 4+ year of experience with Linux
- Web application development using the MVC pattern.
- Prior experience with the Yii framework and Active Record, a plus.
- Prior experience within the security software industry (vulnerability scanners, exploit tools, compliance reporting), a plus.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs.
- Agile development methodologies.