In today’s world, the challenges to providing a managed service solution are endless. Managed Service Providers (MSPs) have traditionally been challenged with managing complex infrastructures, mobile workforces, hybrid environments, managing consistency and accuracy in configuration management, and a constantly changing workforce.
Now, more than ever, MSPs are expected, and often, ASSUMED to be security experts. Customer expectations have increased dramatically that you can deliver managed security services with the same resources, cost structures and tools you’ve offered in traditional services. Then the expectations continue to grow – you are expected to know and support:
- building risk management into your offering
- vulnerability management (not just patch management)
- understanding various industry Compliance requirements and how to meet them, and
- extend into complex security configurations and monitoring activities
Added to all of this, there are growing concerns in the MSP community about
- migrating customer capabilities securely into to cloud environments
- managing complex hybrid customer environments
- concerns about the lack of expertise and understanding of the right security tools to employ
- concerned about increased costs of training and maintaining these classes of experts
- concerns about who to partner with for these types of things you cannot or do not wish to can’t to offer, and
- concerns about the risks and impacts to your own business if a customer is breached (are you liable? Do you need breach insurance?)
At SAINT, we can help you with these issues and address the concerns you have as an MSP, and how to bridge the gap between the demands of your customers and the approach you want to take to support them.
Contact us TODAY to learn more about our products and services, and how we can work collaboratively as partners to increase revenue opportunities and offer unique value to your customers and target markets.